During this episode of Live Fix Radio, we’re celebrating moms and sharing stories about how live music has changed their lives. Listen in as they tell tales about ripping off pieces of Elvis’s cape, remembering Sinatra, chilling at Phish shows, surviving the shrill of screaming Jonas Brothers fans and why Elton John is still one of the best live performers.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe via iTunes.
Segment one: News and other cool stuff you should know about:
- Jack White Attempts Strange Metaphoric Concert Record
- Van Halen Cover Band Wants to Finish Tour
- Concert Preview: Riot Fest Festival and Carnival 2012
- R. Kelly Leaves Fans Trapped in Closet
- Live Fix on Pinterest: What Would You Pin?
- Parent Regrets: Why I Wish We Never Had Gone to See Taylor Swift
Segment two (22:22): Interviews with moms who love live music.
- Kanye West – “Hey Mama” Live at VH1 Storytellers
- Elvis Presley – “Big Hunk O’ Love” Live at Chicago Stadium 1972
- Phish – “Big Cypress” – Live at Big Cypress 1999
- The Commodores – “Nightshift“
How Much Does Your Mom Love Live Music?
As a mom, or with your mom, what are your most memorable live concert experiences? What motherly advice do you have about live music?
Share your concert experiences and thoughts about this podcast in the comments below, on Twitter @livefixmedia, on Facebook, Google Plus, or call the concert fan hotline at 773-609-4341, and we’ll include them in a future episode of Live Fix Radio.