On this episode of Live Fix Radio we’re continuing our exploration of live music fashion and chatting with special guests Brittany Abeijon, editor in chief of The Facets Magazine, and JP Chookaszian, Urban Offering as we traverse through the exciting and controversial topic of what fans wear (and shouldn’t wear) when we go to concerts.
Not only do they dish out some crafty concert fashion tips and dapper insights, Brittany and JP both share excellent stories about how Woodstock, Sigur Ros, Jimi Hendrix, Sufjan Stevens, Ray Charles and Lady Gaga have all influenced and inspired their sense of style and personal creativity. Rock on and thanks for listening!
Subscribe via iTunes.
News and other cool stuff we talked about:
- Kid Rock charging $20 for all show on next tour
- Justice’s new live album “All Access Arenes” coming in May
- Titus Andronicus offers free download of live album
- Live Fix Live Music Fashion Pinterest Board
- Brittany’s amazing Ray Charles concert story
- Brittany’s head-to-toe music festival fashion run-down
Music featured during the show:
- Sigur Ros – “Inni“
- Lady Gaga – “Born This Way”
- Of Monsters and Men – “Your Bones (live at Park West in Chicago)”
- Sufjan Stevens – “Christmas Unicorn (live at metro in Chicago)
Got a thought on this show or an awesome idea for a future episode of Live Fix Radio? Drop a comment below or share your feedback and concert stories with us on Twitter @livefixmedia, Facebook , Google Plus, or call the concert fan hotline at 773-609-4341.