On this episode of Live Fix Radio we’re continuing our exploration of the social curation and list-making platform Listly and chatting with it’s co-founder Nick Kellet about why Listly is an essential community building tool for concert fans, and a great way to share and remember your favorite live music memories.
And of course, we asked Nick to share a list of his most memorable concert experiences which include seeing Kid Creole and The Coconuts, Melissa Etheridge, John Cooper Clark, Blue Oyster Cult, and a funny story of how he ended up as a bouncer for an Anne Lennox show. Rock on and thanks for listening!
Subscribe via iTunes.
News and other cool stuff we talked about:
- Why Listly is great for concert fans
- Man injured in mosh pit sues band and venue?
- Cornell Students Using Physics To Predict Human Behavior, Save Lives At Rock Concerts
- Mosh pit litigation?
- HP Photo Beach Ball
- NIN fan-made film via a tinylittledot
- More Justin Bieber news as his recent European tour impacts schools in Norway
Got a thought on this show or an awesome idea for a future episode of Live Fix Radio? Drop a comment below or share your feedback and concert stories with us on Twitter @livefixmedia, Facebook , Google Plus, or call the concert fan hotline at 773-609-4341.