On this episode of Live Fix Radio we’re continuing our exploration of Bon Iver and the power of the little things and chatting with fellow concert fan Isabel about how this picture of Justin Vernon’s “that was then” tattoo inspired Isabel to get her own tattoo. Isabel’s also tells us why she’ll never forget crowdsurfing during Bon Iver at Coachella and soaking in Cage The Elephant with her dad during a sublime downpour at Lollapalooza. Rock on and thanks for listening!
Subscribe via iTunes.
News and other cool stuff we talked about:
- Rihanna shows up late to show at Barrington Highschool
- Michelle Shocked anti-gay rant in San Francisco
- How to do SXSW Music festival for under $20 a day
- Why Pink stopped this concert for a crying girl
Music featured during the show:
- Bon Iver – “Holocene” and “Skinny Love” (iTunes)
- Cage The Elephant – “Shake Me Down” (iTunes)
Got a thought on this show or an awesome idea for a future episode of Live Fix Radio? Drop a comment below or share your feedback and concert stories with us on Twitter @livefixmedia, Facebook , Google Plus, or call the concert fan hotline at 773-609-4341.