There’s been a lot of cool stuff going on in the live music world lately, and here’s a collection of links that have inspired future explorations and episodes of Live Fix Radio. Enjoy and rock on my friends!
- Indie band Love In The Circus explores 3D live imaging (video below); reminds us of our 3D explorations and other wondering about making the concert experience more sci-fi.
- Pearl Jam announces two shows, set to play Wrigley Field; great fodder to continue ongoing Pearl Jam and playing live at ballparks explorations.
- 60 arrested in Illegal Iran concert; reminds of our is live music worth dying for experiments.
- Adele will perform SkyFall for the first time live at the Oscars, reminds us of one fan who loved seeing Adele live.
- Chris Brown cancels concert because of women protest; interesting story considering how women experience live music.
- One Direction get ready to film 3D concert; good stuff to know after we’ve been exploring how kids rock live.
- Rollingstone.com’s ten most annoying concert fan behaviors; we’ll have to revisit this one for sure, and match it up against our own concert fan behaviors experiment.
- A live music festival on a moving bus; this one takes the road trip experience to a new level.
- Baby steals show at dad’s concert; makes you wonder if Dad’s show was really that good and if the kid will grow up to do this.
- Ticketmaster shares infographic about 2012 concert trends; looking at the stats makes me wonder how we can use our love for live music to help more people like this.
Spread the love...