As we’ve seen (and heard) before, kids can rock the stage and get lost in the awe of live music at any age.
And during this episode of Live Fix Radio, we’re continuing our why kids rock and amaze us exploration and talking with Camplified founder Aimee Berger about how she’s playing a pivotal role in raising up the next generation of artists and creating a new type of live music experience for young concert fans through the Camplified summer camp tours. She also shares what amazes here about seeing Adele and Eminem live, and why she loves going to shows with her parents.
And since this episode is all about the kids, we’re excited to have another special guest, our son Calvin, join us during the show too.
Enjoy the show and thanks for listening!
Subscribe via iTunes.
Segment one: News and other cool stuff we talked about:
- 5 Elements of the Perfect Concert Mobile App
- A New Concert Fan Is Born: What Will Baby Calvin Experience?
- More stories about live music and kids
Segment two (10:53): Interview with Aimee Berger.
Segment three (35:09): Should kids strive to be great musicians or great performers?
- Payton Rae – “Stomp Out The Fire” Live during the Camplified Summer Tour
- Adele – “Someone Like You” Live at Royal Albert Hall
- Eminem – “Lose Yourself” Live at Yankee Stadium
- Brandon and Savanah – covering Foster the People’s “Pumped Up Kicks” live during Camplified Summer Tour 2012
Share your concert experiences and thoughts about this podcast in the comments below, on Twitter @livefixmedia, on Facebook, Google Plus, or call the concert fan hotline at 773-609-4341, and we’ll include them in a future episode of Live Fix Radio.