I’m beyond excited to share the news that this week we welcomed a new concert fan in to the world!
While many of you were rocking out at your favorite shows on Tuesday night our first child Calvin Christopher made his grand entrance onto the world’s stage.
Over the last nine months I’ve thought a lot about how this little amazing dude would change our lives forever. And even before that, as you can see below, my curiousity has taken me down some very interesting paths as I wondered about how live music influences, impacts and inspires the growth of babies and children, and how parents and families evolve through the process too.
Here are some of the thoughts that have been running through my mind. It’s a mix of posts and Live Fix Radio episodes that feature chats about the relationship between babies, kids, families and live music.
We’ll be sharing more about our concert experiences with Calvin, and until then, go ahead and dive into these explorations and post your responses to the questions in the comments below.
What About These Thoughts?
- What show should be Calvin’s first?
- How will the shows, like this one and this one, that we went to while Calvin was still cooking in the oven influence his love for live music?
- How do parents who are concert fans introduce live music to their kids?
- What was the first show that you experienced with your kids?
- What type of live music experiences did you have while you were pregnant?
Check out these explorations: