During this episode of Live Fix Radio, we’re continuing our exploration of the wonders of our first concert experiences. Listen in as Matt, who won our Bears/Packers wager, shares how Grouplove filled his cup and left him tongue-tied during his first show at Metro.
Subscribe via iTunes.
Segment one: News and other cool stuff you should know about:
- Concert Review: Lot’s of Loving Going on During Grouplove Gig at Metro
- What Does Madonna’s Istanbul Nipple Flash Mean To Istanbul Fans?
- Concert Preview: Hideout Block Party
- Bieber Tops Beatle with Free Concert in Mexico City
- Does Live Music Make You Pleasure Sweat?
- Concert Contest: Win VIP Tickets to Lollapalooza 2012 via Sweet Leaf Tea
- Marilyn Monroe Hologram Concert Controversy
- Concert Review: Midnight Conspiracy
Link love, experiments and more goodies
- Twitter Search for “My First Concert” Tweets
- Bonnaroo fan stories
- Rolling Stone and Dr. Martens Want To Know About Your First Concert
- I Remember The Smells of Aerosmith
- Baseball, The Beatles and Live Music
- Grouplove talks about their gang tattoos
Segment two (21:44): Interview with Matt: his first concert ever, comparing live music to baseball and what would he ask other Grouplove fans.
Segment three (34:10): Grouplove’s tattoos, what (and why) we remember from our first concerts.
What Are Your First Live Concert Experiences?
What do you remember the most about those shows? The people, the venue, the music?
Share your concert experiences and thoughts about this podcast in the comments below, on Twitter @livefixmedia, on Facebook, Google Plus, or call the concert fan hotline at 773-609-4341, and we’ll include them in a future episode of Live Fix Radio.