A lot. And during this episode of Live Fix Radio, Michael Brandvold tells us how he went from loyal KISS fan to THE guy who created and ran the band’s very first fan site kissonline.com. And as a music marketing master he shares tips on how bands can get gigs, connect with fans and make their show standout in today’s ultra-competitive and ever-crowded music industry.
Subscribe via iTunes.
- A tribute to the Moondog Coronation Ball
- Why do we act like this at shows?
- Why we’re excited to see Chairlift
- Is StagePage a cool new mobile app for concert fans?
Segment two (22:40):
- Interview with Michael Brandvold
Segment three (46:20 ):
- KISS trivia via kissdominion.com and a call for fan concert stories
- KISS – “Rock N Roll All Night (Live)” KISS Alive!
- Chairlift – “Sidewalk Safari” – Something
- KISS – “Detroit Rock City (Live)” KISS Alive! II
- Michael’s free ebook “KISS School of Marketing
- KISS Army in Alaska 2007 (video)
Step Up To the Mic
What do you think about Michael’s story and the KISS Army? Got a question about live music marketing or other topics we talked about during the show?
Share your concert experiences and thoughts about this podcast in the comments below, on Twitter @livefixmedia, on Facebook , Google Plus, or call the concert fan hotline at 773-609-4341, and we’ll include them in a future episode of Live Fix Radio.