I’m excited to announce the new Live Fix newsletter! It’s gonna be huge!
So what’s in it for you?
Lots of great stuff.
All you gotta do is make sure you sign-up, so you’re not caught snoozing at the sound board like this guy.
What’s Going To Be In the Live Fix Newsletter?
First, you’ll get updates on the latest Live Fix enhanced concert reviews, social media experiments, mobile app reviews, exclusive interviews with fans and artists delivered right to your email inbox.
And in those emails I’ve been inspired as you share your concert adventures and experiences, both past and present.
With the newsletter I look forward to continuing that same personal fan-to-fan vibe with you as we celebrate, explore and examine the meaning of our favorite live music moments and wonder what the future of concert culture looks like.
Sound good? Cool.
Then go ahead and sign up for the Live Fix newsletter and stay tuned for the first dispatch coming out soon.
When you sign up you’ll get a special set of links to your favorite and most popular Live Fix posts such as:
- The Little Things featuring the tattoos of indie-folk crooner Bon Iver
- Interviews with Oprah Flash Mob Dancers in Chicago
- Live Music Leadership Lessons From Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones and Elton John
- Father’s Day Concert Memory Festival
- The Hip Hop Community of Groove
- Experiencing Grief, Joy and Community in Live Music
- PR Tips for Connecting with Music Bloggers
- The Famous Sasquatch Dancing Guy
- News about Wall Street Journal including Live Fix in their “Guide to Live Music Online.”
Have Any Suggestions?
Tell us what you’d like to see in the newsletter? What types of topics, features and contests would you like to see included in it? Let me know in the comments below.